Dear Friends and Customers of Brotherton Buick GMC:
We are reaching out to you in these challenging times in our area to give you an update on the things we are doing at all of our dealerships to ensure the health and safety of our employees and our guests. Please note we have been doing most of this since February 24th.
- We are disinfecting all high touch surface areas, including phones, desks, counters, and keyboards, several times per day
- We are disinfecting all employee and customer touch points (doors, etc.) twice daily
- We have removed all magazines from our waiting areas
- We clean chairs and surfaces in waiting areas as needed, but at least twice daily
- We have removed all complimentary food from our waiting areas
- We have asked that our employees wear latex gloves while in our customer cars and replace them after each vehicle
- We have hand sanitizer and wipes for our guests to use at the dealership
- We have enacted “social distancing” - shaking elbows or kicking feet has been fun in the meantime
- Any employee that doesn’t feel well is asked to stay home and monitored by management in order to return to work.
As a convenience for our customers, we have also taken these additional measures:
- Accelerated our efforts at pick-up and delivery for our "Red Carpet" and "Concierge" guest.
- Empowered our staff to do paperwork by mail and deliver vehicles to our customers who do not feel comfortable coming in person, even though we are doing everything we can to ensure the safest environment to purchase and service your automobile.
We thank you for your business and please know we are working hard to keep our employees and customers safe. We will continue to monitor the situation locally and nationally. Our thoughts and prayers are with everyone currently affected by the Coronavirus.